Nursing home negligence occurs when an elderly resident experiences sub-standard care and does not receive the proper medical, physical, or emotional attention that they deserve. Nursing home neglect puts loved ones' safety at risk of harm, and in some cases, it may escalate to physical or emotional abuse.
The lawyers at G&S Attorneys will uncover nursing home negligence or any mistakes if made a resident was receiving care. We will help you and your loved one receive full compensation.
See our Verdicts and Settlements page displaying our past success.
Call us if you feel that your loved one has experienced nursing home negligence or has received improper treatment in any of the following areas:
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Neglect or Mistakes
- Neglect of Care including Bed Sores, Dehydration, Malnutrition and Falls
- Nursing Home Injury Including Falls, Fractures, or Rough Handling
- Medication Errors, Including Given Wrong or Too Much Medication
- Poor Hygiene of the Patient or Surroundings
- Physical or Emotional Abuse
- Financial Abuse including Stealing, Misusing a Resident's Money, Forging a Resident's Signature, Cashing Checks without Permission or Authorization, Coercing a Resident to Sign Documents
- Improper use of Guardianship